- In town/city centre
- Accessible Lift - in some attractions
- Disabled Parking - Dedicated spaces in car park
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors - Loop systems in some of the attractions - please call for details.
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Most exhibits are hands-on. If pre-arranged, a guide can help.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Railway station within walking distance
- Catering for groups
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Restaurant, coffee shop, cafe, various outlets up to 450 capacity.
- Picnic Site
- Undercover picnic area
- Blue Badge Guides admitted free
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- Groups Accepted - Prebooking advisable.
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 15 (to achieve group rates)
- Special group rates - All inclusive tickets Adult: £17.20 Senior: £14.70 Child: £12.70
- Visa accepted
- All weather attraction
- Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- Beach/Coast 20 min walking distance
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Licensed for alcohol
- Licensed for weddings
- Meeting rooms
- Open all year round
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages
- Team / Corporate Activities
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Individuals - site tours
Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- French audio guide
- German audio guide
- Spanish audio guide
- 0.14 miles away
4 luxury apartments (three 2-bed; one 3-bed) with breathtaking panoramic harbour views, located...
- 0.15 miles away
The Royal Maritime Club (formerly the Sailors' Home Club) is the perfect venue for get-togethers,...
- 0.53 miles away
Foritude Cottage has Gunwharf Quays on the doorstep, the Historic Dockyard a short walk, and all...
- 0.63 miles away
Broad St 35 is a beautiful boutique guest accommodation above a traditional Tea Room, in the heart...
- 0.65 miles away
A three bedroom self catering town house arranged over 3 floors with a courtyard garden and parking...
- 0.66 miles away
Spitbank Fort is the most exclusive venue on the south coast, and is its own private island for...
- 0.72 miles away
Solitaire is a luxury 62ft Motor Yacht available for Bed and Breakfast. 3 luxury ensuite rooms with...
- 0.72 miles away
With stunning views across The Solent or Portsmouth Harbour Entrance from every room and roof...
- 0.73 miles away
The only city centre hotel in Portsmouth, a ten minute walk will take you to all the major shopping...
- 0.78 miles away
One double & one single bedroom on ground floor with direct access to garden. Lounge/dining room...
- 0.82 miles away
Holiday Inn Portsmouth is located opposite Southsea seafront and open parkland, minutes away from...
- 0.87 miles away
Georgian Listed building. Easy walk to Old Portsmouth, museums, piers, Gunwharf Quays shopping,...
- 0.89 miles away
Rees hall is a modern building on the seafront with fine views across Southsea Common, The Solent...
- 0.94 miles away
Premier Inn is the UK's biggest hotel chain. We guarantee clean, comfortable rooms and a friendly...
- 0.95 miles away
Wynyards is a very special place to stay. Wynyards uniquely combines a Luxury Bed and Breakfast and...
- 1.16 miles away
Built in 1889, this Grade II Victorian listed building retains many of its original features whilst...