- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Accessible Bedrooms
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Babes in Arms
- Cot(s) available
- Highchair(s) available
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- Secure cycle parking
- Cater for vegetarians
- Early breakfast available
- Packed lunches by arrangement
- Serve breakfast
- Special diets catered for
- Vegans catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
- Cash Accepted
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour Television some rooms
- Drying facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Hairdryer available
- King sized bed (6ft) all rooms
- Radio all rooms
- Satellite TV some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Night Keys
- No Pets
- No smoking in dining area
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Internet Access
- Cyclists welcome
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
- 0.09 miles away
Scandinavian style, self-contained open-plan 1st floor studio, option of 2nd bedroom (ground floor)...
- 0.48 miles away
A 14thC coaching inn, having undergone refurbishments to all aspects of the hotel, in the centre of...
- 1.7 miles away
An enjoyable experience within a converted barn situated in a tranquil setting by the river Wey,...
- 2.16 miles away
Detached barn-type building in a lovely setting outside of village, with unobstructed views over...
- 2.24 miles away
Old Timbers is a Grade II Listed house situated in a pretty, traditional English village. One...
- 3.18 miles away
Five well equipped self catering holiday homes at Inadown Farm in the South Downs National Park....
- 3.42 miles away
Comfortable family home offering friendly accommodation in two rooms – one with double bed, the...
- 3.48 miles away
West End Farm is a working arable farm. The house is set in mature gardens over looking a lake and...
- 3.62 miles away
Beautifully converted Victorian Coach House on peaceful farm.
- 3.62 miles away
The 17th Century Grade II listed Granary at Stubbs Farm is situated in beautiful countryside and...
- 3.96 miles away
A warm welcome to all our guests at new Barn Cottage, Selborne. situated along a country lane just...
- 3.99 miles away
Warm welcome in comfortable homely accommodation with views to open countryside. Ideal touring...
- 4.02 miles away
Tunford Cottage Lodge is a Norwegian design timber lodge, comfortably furnished and situated in a...
- 4.03 miles away
Comfortable accommodation providing a cosy rural retreat. Double bed and sofa bed with quality...
- 4.14 miles away
Close by: Chawton Village, Jane Austen's House (3 miles). Watercress Steam Railway (4 miles)....
- 4.49 miles away
A warm welcome awaits you in an 18th century family home.