Join The Mary Rose on Saturday 24th August for the Ultimate VIP Experience! Guests can join for an exclusive day of talks, tours and experiences.
Your VIP experience includes the following:
* A years pass to the Mary Rose Museum
* A private headset tour of the museum with an expert guide, including access to behind the scenes secondary collection
* A private audience with King Henry VIII himself!
* A dramatic re-telling of the Battle of the Solent and the sinking of the Mary Rose, told by King Henry
* Refreshments inside the Wardroom with views across the Dockyard
* Use of The Mary Rose's private viewing balcony, which offers spectacular views of the Queen Elizabeth Carrier**
* Photo opportunities with King Henry VIII, taken from the private balcony
* A thrilling rib ride from Gunwharf Quays to the Mary Rose wreck site
* A guided commentary on board the rib with Dr Alexzandra Hildred - part of the original Mary Rose underwater archaeology dive team and now the Head of Research
* A goody bag, containing; The museum guidebook "Mary Rose Exposed", the guide to the new exhibition "The Many Faces of Tudor England",
a Mary Rose pen and aCotton Mary Rose tote bag.
**views of HMS Queen Elizabeth dependent on operational manoeuvres
Map & Directions
Click to Activate