The best way to explore Winchester, the South Downs National Park or the beautiful Hampshire countryside is by bicycle. Bespoke Biking can help you do it.
Bespoke Biking is your one-stop shop for all things cycling. From its base in central Winchester it offers bike hire, bike repairs, local cycling advice, cycle training, parts and accessories.
- The rental fleet includes mountain bikes, hybrid bikes, child trailers and ‘tag-along’ trailer bikes, tandems and more. You could:
- Hire a comfortable hybrid or ‘Townie’ bike for half a day to discover historic Winchester and the beautiful Water Meadows in an easy ride along cycle paths and quiet streets.
- Hire a mountain bike and explore the network of bridleways and trails in the woods and hills surrounding Winchester
- Tour the country lanes, enjoying the meadows, bubbling chalk streams and quaint villages of the Itchen and Test river valleys
- Take a few days to cycle the South Downs Way – a challenging 90-mile (150km) offroad National Trail running from Winchester to Eastbourne (additional fee for one-way hires)
Bespoke Biking can provide route maps and suggestions. It also offers bespoke guided cycle tours led but guides with local knowledge. Just get in touch to discuss.
For visiting cyclists, Bespoke Biking can help with repairs, spare parts and accessories. The team are always happy to help with ideas for routes and recommendations for good coffee stops!
If you’re nervous about cycling or just need a bit more confidence in traffic, Bespoke Biking offers one-to-one cycle training sessions tailored to your needs.
Bespoke Biking is a non-profit social enterprise. Any profits go towards advancing its aim of getting more people cycling in the Winchester area.
You can find Bespoke Biking at the Winchester Bike Hub, in the Lower Parking Level of the Brooks Shopping Centre in Winchester city centre.
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Tuesday - Saturday||09:30||- 17:00|
* Bike hire and tours available outside these times if pre-booked.
Map & Directions
Click to Activate