The Tank Driving Experience last approximately 3 1/2 hours, and are available mornings (9.00am to 12.30pm) or afternoons (1.00pm to 4.30pm). All guests will receive full driving tuition in the reassuring company of friendly and experienced instructors, some of whom served within the Armed Force.
The Course Includes:
• Complimentary refreshments throughout the session
• Full Safety Briefing
• Driving the Chieftain, MBT 55 tons 700hp
• Driving the Abbot SPG
• Driving the FV432 APC
• Driving the Stormer Mobile Platform
• A Certificate of Achievement
This course is suitable for ages 16 and upwards. No previous tank driving experience is required and nobody will be required to drive beyond their capabilities.
• Toilets on site.
• Undercover area with seating.
• Wheelchair Access.
• On-site Parking.
Instruction: All vehicles will have an experienced instructor to ensure you are safe at all times. The ratio of drivers to instructors will normally be 5:1.
Can I Bring Spectators? Spectators are welcome at a fee of £10.00 per person, over the age of 10 years. Children under 10 years are free. All fees payable on the day. The spectator fee includes a complimentary ride on or in a tank with unlimited tea or coffee.
Bookings/ Gift Vouchers: To book your Tank Driving Experience or purchase a Gift Voucher please call or email Juniper Leisure. Please make your booking at least 6 to 8 weeks in advance.
* Tank Driving Experiences run from the beginning of March through to the end of October, on selected Saturdays and Sundays.
Map & Directions
Click to Activate