Winchester's award winning Tourist Information Centre is located in the Victorian Guildhall building on The Broadway. The large centre offers a wide range of services and the qualified, friendly team have an excellent knowledge of the area including: places to stay, accommodation, local transport, maps of the area and walks and trails.
The Winchester Tourist Information Centre also provides a number of services for residents and visitors including:
- Winchester souvenirs, postcards and publications.
- A dedicated Box Office for events at the Guildhall Winchester and guided tours of the city
- Local produce, art and jewellery
- Tickets for various events taking place in the local area
- Photocopying service (10p a sheet)
- Free internet access point
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* May to September: Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm and Sundays & Bank Holidays: 11am - 4pm. October to April: Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm. Closed between Christmas & New Year.
Map & Directions
Click to Activate