About‘Home from home’ accommodation These two purpose-built self-catering studio apartments are set in a quiet farm location on the edge of Kings Worthy, three miles from Winchester. This accommodation is an ideal base if you are:
• Working in the area temporarily
• Visiting family
• Visiting the Winchester tourist attractions, South Downs National Park and New Forest Quality accommodation This beautiful contemporary timber framed building is light and airy with all the comforts and facilities required for a short break. Including:
• Quality bedding and sprung double bed.
• En-suite bathroom with walk in shower.
• Wi-fi, TV, DVD, ipod dock and radio.
• Patio area with views across farmland.
• Ground level access with off-road parking 10m from entrance (single step with ramps available) Location and transport
• Quiet farm location close to amenities.
• 2 miles from J9 of M3, 1 mile from A33 and A34 with off street parking on site
• Regular bus service to Winchester just 1/4 mile from property, train station at Winchester has regular service to London, the south, north and west.
• 2 friendly pubs and a farm shop serving a range of locally sourced food within 1 mile • 2 mini supermarkets within 1 mile and larger supermarkets within 3 miles
• Vast range of pubs and restaurants in Winchester to suit all budgets and tastes
• Popular tourist attractions such as Winchester Cathedral, King Arthurs’ Round table and Marwell Zoo close by as well as range of cinemas and theatres in the area Flexible accommodation
• These two independent units each accommodate 1-2 people. They can link together for up to 4 people.
• Double bed and single pull out bed on request • Suitable for single visitors, couples, friends as well as a parent with a child
• Mini kitchen so you can prepare simple meals at a time to suit you. • Breakfast basket available on request.
• Minimum stay 7 nights • Discounts on longer stays
• 2-3 night breaks maybe available at short notice – please email or call to enquire
• Eco friendly • Ideal base for walkers, cyclists and those arriving by public transport
• 1 mile from South Downs National Park and close to foot paths and cycle trails
• Shared cycle storage and bike hire available.
• Shared utility room with washing machine, tumble drier, iron and outside tap - so you can travel light or arrive on foot, bike or bus
The accommodation is linked to the owners artists’ studio - with glass fusing courses and hand-made gifts available.
For more information visit www.bullfarmstudios.co.uk For availability call 07762928771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org 19 Bull Farm, Lovedon Lane, Kings Worthy Winchester SO21 1AQ
Map & Directions
Click to Activate