Hilton at the Ageas Bowl is the stunning, modern hotel located at the home of Hampshire Cricket in Southampton, Hampshire. The striking property exudes a sense of occasion, boasting spectacular views across the iconic Ageas Bowl cricket, concert and events stadium and Boundary Lakes, the venue’s 18-hole golf course. From intimate meetings to flawlessly produced events in the magnificent Ageas Ballroom, the Hilton at the Ageas Bowl connects you to unforgettable experiences time and time again, whilst always guaranteeing great service, fantastic accommodation and a complete resort experience.
The 171-bedroom four-star hotel offers guests an indulgent and luxurious experience. It is an ideal base for both corporate and leisure visitors with stunning bedrooms either overlooking the cricket pitch, or the Boundary Lakes golf course.
Relax in the eforea Spa with Elemis designed signature treatments, immerse yourself in the hydrotherapy pool and relax in the calm environment of the spa café.
Come and indulge your passion for quality food, wine and company at BEEFY'S by Sir Ian Botham, be it with an intimate dinner, a family gathering over a Sunday Roast or a treat for a loved one on a special occasion. Or simply visit Lakeview bar to enjoy a delicious afternoon tea overlooking the 18 hole golf course.
You will be guaranteed great service with fantastic accommodation and a complete resort experience when you stay with Hilton at The Ageas Bowl.
Map & Directions
Click to Activate
The Hilton at the Ageas Bowl is very accessible by car, follow the road signs to the Ageas Bowl.
- Take exit 7 from M27, follow signs for the Ageas Bowl
- At the roundabout take the A334 (Also known as Charles Watts Way) exit to Botley/Hedge End
- At the next roundabout take the first exit onto Tolbar Way
- Continue straight over the next two roundabouts (2nd exit) and stay on Tolbar Way
- At the next roundabout turn left (1st exit) onto Botley Road
- At the next set of traffic lights turn left onto Marshall Drive
- At the next roundabout take the first exit and you will have arrived at the Hilton at the Ageas
Public Transport Directions
There are two railway stations which are closely located to the Hilton at the Ageas Bowl
Southampton Airport Parkway railway station which is on the mainline to / from London - 3.7miles away (10 minute taxi journey)
Hedge End railway station is located closer to the hotel but has few services stopping at this station and is on a regional line. - 2.1 miles away (6 minute taxi journey)