At East Horton Golf Centre you'll find a warm welcome, a relaxed atmosphere and a range of other facilities – for leisure, business, weddings and parties. All of this, including the three superbly kept and challenging golf courses, is set in 260 acres of glorious Hampshire countryside.
The stunning 6,186 yard Championship-standard Greenwood Course was re-designed in 2009 by Ryder Cup player Guy Hunt, while the Parkland Course is a challenging 5,672 yard Championship golf course, set on beautiful, mature parkland. The Marwell Course is a 1,000 yard, 9-hole, par 3 that is ideal for a quick round, and for youngsters and learners, which means that there’s a course for all levels of players!
What's more East Horton Golf Centre offer:
• Fully floodlit driving range using 'pop-up' technology
• Fully stocked Professional Shop
• Year-round competitions and full social calendar
• Experienced golf professionals available for private and group lessons
• Fleet of environmentally-friendly golf buggies
• The Greenside Bar and Terrace
• Extensive complimentary parking
At East Horton, they never forget that golf is to be enjoyed by members, guests and visitors, and you cannot fail to enjoy your golf in a setting like this.
|East Horton Golf Centre (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Please call to reserve a tee-off slot.
Map & Directions
Click to Activate