Green Hill Farm is a peaceful hideaway set over 50 acres in the beautiful countryside of the New Forest.
Green Hill Farm Holiday Park on the Hampshire/Wiltshire border is a peaceful hide-away site on the edge of the New Forest. It is within the National Park and has its own direct access to the forest from the site.
The park is open all year and have different areas types of accommodation to suit all. They welcome touring caravans, motorhomes and tents (tents from Easter to October only) They also have 8 camping pods. New for 2021 - Luxury Holiday Homes and Safari Tents with Hot Tubs.
The park is located in a quiet area of woodland and grassland away from the road, yet is easily accessible avoiding the busy roads and towns in the centre of the forest. It has three beautiful lakes which have Canada geese, ducks and moorhens, and an abundance of wildlife such as deer, squirrels, rabbits and woodpeckers are regularly seen on the site.
The park has a fishing lake which is stocked with a variety of fish, including Carp to over 20lb.
Green Hill Farm offer a range of activities on site such as Archery, Segway's and a Ranger programme. They also have a Cafe Bar serving food and drink all day including new Pizzeria for 2021, on site licensed shop, children's playground and splash pad.
It is an excellent location to discover the peace and beauty of the New Forest National Park, or as a base from which to enjoy the many activities available in the area.
Free WiFi in the New Forest Cabin.
On site you can enjoy:
- Reception and small licensed shop
- Cafe Bar serving Food and Drinks all day (seasonal hours inc. weekends from Easter to October)
- Electric hook-ups (10A)
- Children’s play area
- Outdoor gymnasium with 14 stations
- Luxury camping pods
- Get wet splash pad – open Whitsun to September
- Recreation area with child’s football pitch
- Laundry with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities
- Motorhome point
- Calor gas exchange service
- Chemical toilet emptying facilities
- Dog/bike wash
- Recycling facilities
- Camper’s freezer
- Mini golf (May to September)
- Fishing lake (permit required)
- Woodland walk and direct access to the New Forest
- Mountain bike hire
- Trampolines (school holidays)
- Laser clay, segway and archery experiences (school holidays)
- Target shooting (school summer holidays)
- Great choice of pubs and eating houses within easy reach
Map & Directions
Click to Activate