Saint John's Parish Church
Tel: +44 01962 732105
The Church of St John the Baptist is Church of England and within the Diocese of Winchester and is part of the newly-formed Arle Valley Benefice.
It has been the Parish Church of New Alresford since 1851. However, we know from the Domesday Book that there was a church in New Alresford soon after the Norman Conquest. Until 1851 it was part of the Parish of Old Alresford. St John’s now forms part of the Arle Valley Benefice which is made up of the parishes of New Alresford, Ovington, Old Alresford and Bighton.
Map & Directions
Click to Activate