Exbury Garden's crew of ghoulish characters are returning to Exbury's steam railway this October half term. They will be haunting the train tracks and entertaining families with their slapstick comedy performances... with a few frights along the way of course!
The ghost train and characters may be a little too scary for some children so parental discretion is advised before booking.
Location: Departing from Exbury Central Station.
Timings: Trains will depart from the station at the following times: - 10:45 - 11:30 - 12:15 - 13:30 - 14:15 - 15:00 - 15:45. The ghost train experience is approximately 30 minutes long and begins on the platform. Please arrive at Exbury Central Station around 15 minutes before your booked train is due to depart. This means you will need to arrive at the gardens much earlier, Exbury Garden's suggest booking an arrival timeslot for the gardens at least 30 minutes prior to your booked train departure time.
Tickets: Members - £5.40 (valid membership will be checked before booking and upon arrival) Non-members - £6.00 (plus gardens admission). Telephone booking only, before calling please have the following ready: payment card, date of visit and preferred train time. Call 02380 891203 to book ghost train tickets.
To ride the Halloween Ghost Train visitors must have a valid gardens admission ticket or Friends of Exbury membership ticket for the date of their ghost train ride. These tickets must be booked online and unfortunately cannot be booked over the phone. Visit www.exbury.co.uk/booking to book your arrival time slot. Exbury suggest booking an arrival time slot for the gardens at least 30 minutes prior to your booked train departure time.
Restrictions: Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Halloween Ghost Train safety measures:
- Passengers are required to wear facemasks, except children under 6 and those with medical exemption. Free paper masks are available on the platform for those who do not have their own.
- Only family groups/support bubbles can ride in any one compartment.
- Train seats, handrails and all other touch points are sanitised between rides.
- Hygiene measures are in place for ticket handling at the Visitor Entrance and steam railway.
- Alternate compartments will not be used.
- PVC dividers have been installed between compartments.
- Social distancing markers and signage has been installed on the station platform.
- Hand sanitising stations are available on the station platform.
Whilst every effort has been made to accurately reflect the content of this event in advance publicity, we reserve the right to adapt the event to suit government guidelines and best COVID-19 safety practice at the time of the event or, if necessary, cancel in the interests of safety.
Sorry, this event has passed
Map & Directions
Click to Activate